- ½ kg chicken breast
- Bay leaves
- Cinnamon sticks
- 1 large onion
- 1½ liters of water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 packs (1kg) frozen Mloukhieh
- 100g of frozen coriander
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ½ cup of lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup of whole grain rice
- 2 white onions, chopped
- 1 cup grape vinegar
Chicken breast preparation
- In a large pot, put together the water, the chicken breast, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, and salt.
- Bring to a boil. Lower the heat and simmer, skimming off the foam that forms on the surface of the liquid.
- Leave it until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove chicken and strain the stock.
- In a large pot, add 2tbsp of oil (even u can cook it without adding oil)onion and minced garlic. Stir until golden.
- Add coriander. Stir.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Add Mloukhieh and pepper.
- Lower heat and simmer about 15mn
- Add the lemon juice and boil for another 5mn.
Onions mixture preparation: Combine onions and vinegar.
Serving Tip: In each plate, 1 cup whole rice, then layer the onion mixture, 90g chicken and 1cup Mloukhieh
- kcal: 500 kcal
- Carbohydrate: 55g
- Protein: 31g
- Fat: 12g
Leave a reply →